Head of Regional Marketing
Lead a talented team of Regional Marketing professionals across the globe, delivering marketing campaigns and programs designed to drive qualified leads through the pipeline, and enable the business development team to sell effectively into particular verticals.
Working peer to peer with the Head of Corporate Marketing, to contribute to the global marketing strategy, you'll help translate this into a global marketing plan, to be executed locally in each of our 13 territories.
Squiz is in an exciting growth phase, and your ability to mobilise a global team to drive pipeline for our new business team is critical to the success of this role.
Strategy & Leadership
- Lead a Global team of Regional Marketing Managers and Marketing Technologists
- Develop the quarterly and yearly global & regional Field Marketing Strategy to support specific industry verticals, focused on driving qualified leads to acquire new customers, grow our technology footprint within existing customers, and retain current customers
- Manage the global field marketing budget and hiring plan
- Lead the Martech team to design, implement, and optimise multiple lead nurture programs via Marketo, which deliver enhanced customer acquisition, growth and retention
- Be an advocate for the sales department and help the rest of the marketing department understand their priorities
- Collaborate and align marketing strategy with regional sales leaders
- Work with your peer, Head of Corporate Marketing, to define, plan and measure branding and marketing programs to drive market awareness, lead generation and pipeline development, and fuel Squiz growth globally
- Generate monthly and quarterly KPI reporting to determine success of key programs
- Track and manage regional marketing program budget and ROI per channel
- Understand the unique industry buyer personas, channel strategy and buying process
- Develop vertical expertise and share key insights such as trends and competitor intel across the company
- Develop robust knowledge of all Squiz products & services
- Create a global framework / plan / structure for the most important field marketing activities, which can be used efficiently in every region
- Craft customer journey strategy globally to move prospects through the funnel
- Plan and launch multi-channel programs, from briefing through to execution for all aspects of marketing activities from top of funnel/awareness building through to lead gen conversion activities including events, content marketing, live chat
- Develop and manage social media strategy and approach, to support social selling & lead gen
- Leverage owned and paid channels to execute campaigns including eDM, LinkedIn, Facebook, Display & retargeting based on every region needs and priorities
- Collaborate with global and regional marketing teams on past campaign and program success and learnings, to optimize future initiatives
- Act as a key member of the Global Content Marketing Committee influencing content creation relevant to your region and report back on campaign performance results
- Lead the creation of customer stories based on information gathered from local sales and marketing teams
- Manage the LiveChat program to ensure leads are incorporated into lead generation lifecycle
- Develop a global approach to sponsorship, PR, partnerships and media / influences
- Use Marketo, BI, GA to track and manage leads and campaign effectiveness
- Act as the custodian of customer data
- Set customer segmentation and targeting strategy
- Ensure marketing communications adhere to global brand marketing guidelines
- Keep up-to-date with the latest technology trends for lead gen tools and techniques
- Build strong relationships with key internal stakeholders across different departments - including sales, account management and marketing (global and other regions)
- Partner with regional Sales & Support teams to understand the specific challenges of attracting, engaging, and closing
- Build a framework to engage with sales team from different regions to align and enable campaign efforts - including campaign announcements and supporting material
- Manage leads closely with the specific objective of converting MQL to SQL to - achieving aggressive sales pipeline targets.
- Give feedback on requirements, gaps and desires from sales to the rest of the marketing team
- Collaborate with Product Marketing and Sales to develop the information, content and tools that help salespeople sell more effectively
- Proven experience leading large teams (global teams a bonus)
- Strong B2B marketing experience within software or digital services
- Extensive professional B2B marketing experience including: content marketing, nurture & demand generation, and performance
- Experience developing customer journeys would be beneficial
- Good experience with Marketing Automation and CRM tools (eg. Marketo, Salesforce, Pardot, Eloqua, SugarCRM)
- Experience with multi-touch digital channel execution (LinkedIn, Website, Facebook, Adwords + eDM)
- Bachelor's degree in a marketing or related subject
We believe in growing talent and encourage our team to take on more responsibility to develop their career with us. We’re a friendly bunch, and enjoy the unique, relaxed and social environments in all our offices across the globe. We love what we do and we're confident you'll love it too...
- Flexible Working Hours
- 30 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Annual Season Ticket Loan
- Annual Health and Wellbeing allowance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Friday office stand-up, PingPong, Playstation, Gaming and Movie nights, communal lunches, baking challenges, travel opportunities to other office locations, friendly and social office environment.
Keen to learn more about us - check out @LifeatSquiz
Please note that Squiz does not accept speculative CVs and will not be liable for any introduction fees, or otherwise, should we engage with any candidate speculatively submitted by an agency.