Senior Project Manager
At Squiz we are all about people. We prioritize work life balance, have a supportive leadership team and believe our most important asset is the people that make the business work. With over 450 employees in offices all over the globe, including the USA, UK, Poland, Australia and New Zealand, we work with the best people to bring systems, people and experiences together to deliver a consistent customer experience across multiple channels.
Through a combination of technology and services, our goal is to empower our customers by providing the platform, tools, and confidence needed to thrive in a digital first world. We're all about making great technology do even greater things.
Squiz delivers amazing customer experiences with our own software, Squiz Matrix CMS and Funnelback, and partner with CRM and marketing automation leaders SugarCRM and Marketo to create engaging online experiences for our customers. We also provide a broad range of professional services spanning Digital Strategy, UX, Design, Development, Training Hosting, & 24/7 Technical Support. We provide enterprise level solutions to the corporate, government, educational, not for profit and cultural sectors worldwide.
Creative People. Clever Strategies. Brilliant Customer Experiences.
To complement and further strengthen our New York office, we’re looking for a talented Senior Project Manager to join our team. Working with key client accounts on innovative digital projects, the Senior Project Manager will need to be both strategic and hands on in the day-to-day project management execution within the Squiz US Office.
- Project manages multi-disciplined teams (both local and remote), ideally comprising UX Design, Front and Back End Development, Solutions and Technical Consultancy, and QA
- Project Management – including scoping, budgeting, resourcing, delivery and client communications
- Complete ownership of projects during production and facilitates communication as well as ensure project team members’ and external clients’ adherence to the project timelines
- Forward-plan production team workload and will work internally to ensure projects are properly staffed at all times
- Initiate, monitor and drive delivery of work streams across multiple disciplines keeping stakeholders informed throughout
- Performs administrative tasks, including but not limited to, generating client and internal documentation / reports, scheduling meetings, managing project budget
- Assist in proposals and pitches, producing accurate quotations, budgets and presentation materials
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 4 years of Project Management experience in the work field
- Familiarity with Agile and Waterfall methodologies, utilizing a variety of project management tools and systems including JIRA and Confluence preferred
- Capable of managing complex web-build projects, dealing with multiple projects, budget levels and timescales, in parallel
- Proactive learner with strong work ethic, positive attitude and exceptional follow-through
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – able to deliver compelling messages in both internal and external meetings, as well as being able to present to senior leaders within the client organizations
- Experience in ensuring quality output, with strong organizational skills, time management, and an exceptional eye for detail
- Strong external and third party stakeholder management skills, with sound business acumen and commercial judgement
- Excellent negotiator, with good conflict resolution skills
- This role is based in our Madison Avenue, New York office - interstate applicants may apply, but relocation costs are currently not being considered
- Applicants must have full working rights (visa sponsorship is currently not being considered)
We’re a friendly bunch, and enjoy the unique, relaxed and social environments in all our offices across the globe. We love what we do and we're confident you'll love it too.
- 30 days of paid time off + federal holidays
- Annual Health and Wellbeing allowance
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Work MacBook and iPhone
Keen to learn more about us - check out @LifeatSquiz
Please note that Squiz does not accept speculative CVs and will not be liable for any introduction fees, or otherwise, should we engage with any candidate speculatively submitted by an agency.