Cloud Solution Architect (Azure)
We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate Cloud Solution Architect to drive high priority customer initiatives on the Microsoft Azure Platform in collaboration with customers and the Microsoft field in strategic accounts segment of our business.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a customer facing roles and success leading deep technical architecture discussions with senior customer executives, Enterprise Architects, IT Management and Developers to drive Application Development & DevOps solutions.
Requires in-depth hands-on knowledge of Microsoft Azure stack including:
- Configuration and Design – architecture, growth planning, operating efficiencies
- Launch experience – Onboarding and migration services
- Experience migrating large structured and unstructured data sets on to the Microsoft Azure platform
- Assessment, evaluation and migration strategy with execution experience
- In-depth understanding of Azure stack components including Integration-platform -as-a-Service (iPaas) and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS)
- Familiarity and understanding of analytics and cognitive technologies associated with Azure
- Work with business teams and technical analysts to understand business requirements
- Design best practice data integration solutions for multiple projects
You are someone who has:
- Experience and understanding of large scale applications portfolio in an enterprise-wide environment (including migration of on-premise workloads to the cloud) required
- Experience and understanding of large scale application development projects (including key coding skills and practices) required
- 5+ years of success in consultative/complex technical sales and deployment projects (where necessary, managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solution/projects), architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of highly distributed applications required
- Acknowledged for driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through with exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Prior work experience in a Consulting/Architecture position within a software and/or services company.
You’ll work with some of the most intelligent and down-to-earth people you’ll ever meet. We are made up of a diverse range of passionate people who love challenging the status quo. Every day is different, but what is constant is we work hard and have a lot of fun doing it.