Senior DevOps Engineer
We have an exciting opportunity for a skilled Senior Software Engineer to play a vital role in one of our most progressive products. You will be an experienced software engineer who has the ability to drive automation and a passion for product development.
You'll be building fantastic new features in our very own Squiz Workplace product. Squiz Workplace is a modern take on an intranet platform. It brings together many well known and widely adopted workplace tools to facilitate collaboration, sharing of knowledge and information, enabling staff to find people and skills across distributed departments and locations.
You’ll get to solve complex problems and learn new skills using Squiz Matrix CMS and Funnelback (our leading-edge search and insight engine). We'll help you upskill on these, while doing plenty in PHP, DevOps and evolving a front-end JS application with modern architecture
If you love building great product and are a keen learner of new technologies, then read on…
We're looking for someone with:
- In-depth knowledge of modern HTML and CSS
- Proven experience working with containers via Docker, Kubernetes etc.
- Strong knowledge of DevOps principles including CI/CD and continuous delivery, infrastructure-as-code and current tooling to support the management and orchestration of these.
Skills you already have:
- Squiz DNA
- A strong focus on business and user outcomes
- Mad organisational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and business acumen
- Capable communicator with non-technical team members
- Positive attitude and a do’er mentality
- Ownership to what you do, strive for the better and not just to get it done
- The resourcefulness to see things through!
You’ll work with some of the most intelligent and down-to-earth people you’ll ever meet. We are made up of a diverse range of passionate people who love challenging the status quo. Every day is different, but what is constant is we work hard but have a lot of fun doing it.
Every Squiz employee enjoys a range of workplace benefits such as a generously stocked kitchen, games areas, a healthy lifestyle allowance and an innovative leave scheme allowing you up to 30 days paid leave per year.
If this sounds like you, tell us why this role should be yours. And if you’ve got some work you’re particularly proud of, we’d love to see that too!