Working closely with local and remote development teams, there are opportunities across Squiz Matrix, search and CRM integration projects, as well as new products and features. You will receive comprehensive training in the implementation of Squiz Matrix based solutions, with the opportunity to collaborate across several frameworks and languages, involving multiple projects across Squiz offices globally.
Squiz is an exciting and rapidly expanding digital company, with over 450 employees in offices all over the globe, including Szczecin, London, Edinburgh, NYC, Sydney and Melbourne amongst others. Providing enterprise level solutions to the corporate, government, educational, not for profit and cultural sectors worldwide, Squiz delivers amazing customer experiences with CMS, CRM, Marketing Automation, and Search and Innovation technology.
Our goal is to empower our customers by providing the platform, tools and confidence needed to thrive in a digital first world. We work with the best people to bring systems, people and experiences together to deliver a consistent customer experience across multiple channels.
Our greatest assets are the people we interact with and we create a supportive, fun, flexible and progressive work environment to ensure all our employees and clients have the best possible experience. We love what we do and we're confident you'll love it too.
Passionate about front-end development and design, you will enjoy collaborating closely with UX and design teams to cut up WCAG2 AA accessible HTML/CSS designs for multiple implementations.
Whilst your coding ability is hugely important, you will also be someone who believes that the conceptual and creative components are just as important.
- Confident with standards based, cross-browser, responsive, multi-device development
- Understanding of SASS or Less would be beneficial
- Experience delivering in an Agile team environment
- An understanding of version control
- Experience with CMS platforms
- Experience with React, Redux, TDD development would be beneficial, but not essential
- A basic knowledge of PHP would be useful, but not essential
- Excellent interpersonal, time management and communication skills with intermediate level English as a minimum
- International assignments and projects with future global mobility opportunities
- Spacious loft office
- Multicultural work environment
- Daily breakfast
- Private health care
- Life and accident insurance
- Multisport card
- Chill out room
- 1000 zl bonus to spent on a “healthy lifestyle” (e.g. for Gym membership)
- 30 days of paid leave