Business Development Manager - Digital Government
As a Business Development Manager - Digital Government you will drive engagement and sales within the Federal Government and ACT Government sectors.
You may elect to base yourself in our head office in Kent Street, Sydney OR our Canberra Office in Allara Street, but a regular presence in the ACT will be essential.
With a sharp, creative, commercial mind, you will be capable of engaging the stakeholders and decision makers within the Federal & ACT Government sectors.Our Squiz Workplace intranet & collaboration solution is currently receiving a strong response from our Government clients, it will be important for you to understand and influence an agency's appetite for modern/social employee and community engagement.
The person we are looking for will:
- Be well networked within Australian Government
- Possess the commercial experience, tenacity and smarts required to own the ACT regional sales target and deliver on the results required.
- Understand Government procurement, policies, contract, panels, and security practices
- Be aware of the DTA and other whole-of-government initiatives
- Well developed skills in the digital space and demonstrate exposure to a wide range of organisations and technologies
- Have a good understanding of technical concepts and the ability to envision how Squiz technologies, productised solutions and services can add genuine value to our existing and new Government clients
- Be able to enunciate with passion how Squiz solutions can reduce the TCO and/or provide an effective ROI - excellent written and oral communication skills are mandatory
- Have the ability to think through a user journey or digital service, and articulate how this will be realised
- Love networking and reaching out to people who may not have met you, starting conversations, sharing the Squiz story and identifying strategic business opportunities
- Thrive on a challenge and be an energetic and committed member of a smart, collaborative and passionate team
What's in it for you?
- Work with the latest web technologies
- An ever-evolving pro-learning environment
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Flexible working hours
- Yearly Healthy Living Allowance
- Growing global company with genuine career development prospect
So, if you genuinely believe you have what we're looking for, please send us your application today. We can't wait to meet you!