Working on innovative Squiz Matrix, Funnelback search, and CRM integration projects across several frameworks and languages, you’ll work with a diverse range of clients to produce exceptional work that will change their world.
Squiz delivers amazing customer experiences with CMS, CRM, Marketing Automation, Search and Innovation technology. We provide enterprise level solutions to the corporate, government, educational, not for profit and cultural sectors worldwide. Our goal is to empower our customers by providing the platform, tools and confidence needed to thrive in a digital first world.
You’ll find Squiz all over the globe in the UK, Poland, USA, Australia and New Zealand. We work with the best people to bring systems, people and experiences together to deliver a consistent customer experience across multiple channels. Our greatest assets are the people we interact with, and we create a fun, flexible, supportive and progressive work environment to ensure all our employees and clients have the best possible experience.
Creative People. Clever Strategies. Brilliant Customer Experiences.
Passionate about front-end development and design, you will enjoy collaborating closely with the UX and design teams to cut up WCAG2 AA accessible HTML/CSS designs for multiple implementations. Whilst your coding ability is hugely relevant, you will also be someone who believes that the conceptual and creative components are just as important.
- Experience with React, Redux, TDD development would be beneficial
- Confident with standards based, cross-browser, responsive, multi-device development
- Understanding of SASS or Less would be beneficial
- Experience delivering in an Agile team environment
- An understanding of version control
- Experience with CMS platforms
- Excellent interpersonal, time management and communication skills
We’re a friendly bunch, and enjoy the unique, relaxed and social environments in all our offices across the globe. We love what we do and we're confident you'll love it too.
- Flexible Working Hours
- 30 days annual leave plus Bank holidays
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Bi-annual performance reviews
- Annual Season Ticket Loan
- Annual Health and Wellbeing allowance
- Discounted BUPA healthcare
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Weekly L&D afternoons
- Friday beers and great office culture, with open, passionate and friendly work mates
Keen to learn more about us - check out @LifeatSquiz
Please note that Squiz does not accept speculative CVs and will not be liable for any introduction fees, or otherwise, should we engage with any candidate speculatively submitted by an agency.