Digital Account Manager
We’re looking for a confident Digital Account Manager for our talented team in London. Taking on a compelling client portfolio you'll influence client relationships and provide strategic consultation and innovative solutions, to enhance the way our clients perceive and utilise digital.
With real growth potential we need a strategic thinker, someone who will influence business and be responsible for creating success stories that we can shout about. Joining a strong, confident and capable account management team, your core responsibilities will involve:
- Maintaining strong, strategic partner level relationships with key client accounts, developing detailed understanding of their brand, business, customers and market
- Discovering opportunities to further extend client relationships and create future business plans, identifying and pursuing growth and cross sell opportunities
- Creating and pitching bespoke and industry wide solutions ‘super content’ to existing and prospective clients
- Defining and analysing client briefs showing initiative in transforming the client’s digital presence
- Offering strategic consultation and carrying out industry research, forming opinions around it
- Identifying transformation stories, and building engaging case studies and reporting frameworks
With a passion for the web tech space, ideally within CMS, CRM, Search Insights and Marketing Automation, you’ll enjoy helping businesses you work with become digital leaders within their own markets. A fast learner who loves to find solutions to complex problems, you’ll be immediately personable and able to establish and nurture strong relationships at all levels.
- Strong, proven experience in a similar Digital Account Manager role
- Extensive client relationship management experience managing large scale clients with multiple stakeholders, and also individual clients within a singular account
- An ability to demonstrate measurable growth in client accounts
- Strong commercial acumen and strategic account development skills
- Good understanding of CMS and CRM technologies
- Solid experience dealing with website build and content briefs
- Drive to constantly improve, learn and grow, resourceful and solutions focused
- Superior verbal and written communication skills and exemplary presentation skills
Squiz delivers amazing customer experiences with CMS, CRM, Marketing Automation, and Search and Innovation technology. We provide enterprise level solutions to the corporate, government, educational, not for profit and cultural sectors worldwide. Our goal is to empower our customers by providing the platform, tools and confidence needed to thrive in a digital first world.
With over 450 employees in offices all over the globe, including the UK, Poland, USA, Australia and NZ, we work with the best people to bring systems, people and experiences together to deliver a consistent customer experience across multiple channels.
Creative People. Clever Strategies. Brilliant Customer Experiences.
We believe in growing talent and encourage our team to take on more responsibility to develop their career with us. We’re a friendly bunch, and enjoy the unique, relaxed and social environments in all our offices across the globe. We love what we do and we're confident you'll love it too...
- Flexible Working Hours
- 30 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Annual Season Ticket Loan
- Annual Health and Wellbeing allowance
- Discounted BUPA healthcare
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Friday office stand-up, PingPong, Playstation, Gaming and Movie nights, communal lunches, baking challenges, travel opportunities to other office locations, friendly and social office environment.
Keen to learn more about us - check out @LifeatSquiz
Please note that Squiz does not accept speculative CVs and will not be liable for any introduction fees, or otherwise, should we engage with any candidate speculatively submitted by an agency.