Front End Developer - Mid
Squiz is known as a Digital Transformation Company, in a past life we may have been called a Digital Agency, but nowadays we do a lot more - UX, Design, Build, Transformation, or a lot of the time, all of the above. We're looking for a Front End Developer to join our team.
We're looking for a full time Developer to join our tight and well established production team which balances new projects with helping our clients get the most out of our products. What does that look like? Cutting up designs, reviewing code, learning how to use our enterprise products to build web sites/applications/solutions, and helping our clients solve new problems. The work is always new and fresh - no two projects are the same and our products allow us to adapt to the fluid digital environment. It’s not all tech facing though - in time we’d we want you to be able to listen to our client’s problems and confidently advise them on the best solutions.
Hopefully most the below looks pretty familiar to you, and anything you weren’t across you could pick up pretty quickly.
- Semantic HTML5, CSS3, SASS/LESS, SVGs
- Responsive design and media queries
- Familiarity with task runners (Grunt/Gulp)
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
- CMS experience (not necessarily Matrix, just any CMS)
- GIT version control
Nice to haves
- Specification writing skills (documenting solutions)
- React/Redux, Angular, Vue;
- Web Service APIs on a REST/SOAP endpoints;
Like a host of other cool tech companies, we also provide all the usuals like...
- Your own MacBook
- Stocked kitchens
- Pool table, ping pong table, gaming machine
- 30 days leave
- Annual healthy living bonus
What's next? Apply, and we’ll be in contact shortly :)