QA Automation Engineer
As a key member of the QA team you will work directly with our Polish production team, alongside fellow Test Engineers and Developers, to ensure that the quality of products we deliver is at the highest level.
Working in a dynamic environment, through the lifecycle of projects, you will create, execute, and document test artefacts for projects across varied platforms and domains, informing on the quality of production in order to improve our build processes and quality of delivery.
- Working within small business units as the main QA Automation tester in the team
- Maintain close communication with developers and support them from a QA perspective
- Write test cases, both for manual and automated testing, execute test cases, evaluate the results and communicate with technical staff on detected issues
- Automate test cases where applicable
- Document test cases, results and issues in a traceable manner
- Actively participate in discussion and activities that improve product quality
Squiz delivers amazing customer experiences with CMS, CRM, Marketing Automation, and Search and Innovation technology. We provide enterprise level solutions to the corporate, government, educational, not for profit and cultural sectors worldwide. Our goal is to empower our customers by providing the platform, tools and confidence needed to thrive in a digital first world.
With over 450 employees in offices all over the globe, including Poland, UK, USA, Australia and NZ, we work with the best people to bring systems, people and experiences together to deliver a consistent customer experience across multiple channels. Our greatest assets are the people we interact with and we create a fun, flexible, supportive and progressive work environment to ensure all our employees and clients have the best possible experience.
Creative People. Clever Strategies. Brilliant Customer Experiences.
A sound understanding of QA testing process and theory, at least to ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level, or equivalent experience and knowledge.
You’ll need to have:
- Good experience with systematic manual testing
- Software development experience in a language that supports OOP (ideally Python but others considered)
- Good understanding of front end web technologies such as HTML, CSS, and JS
- Experience with JIRA or similar task management system
- Good communication and documentation skills in English
- Excellent attention to detail with a methodical approach
- An open mind, and be an inquisitive and an analytical thinker
- A passion for learning and researching new techniques and technologies
Any of the following would be beneficial:
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver, preferably in Python
- Experience and basic knowledge of Linux based system administration
- Experience with CMS
- Experience with CI
- On-going training and development
- International assignments and projects, with global mobility opportunities
- Supportive and collaborative management team
- Spacious loft office
- Multicultural work environment
- Daily breakfast
- Private health care
- Life and accident insurance
- Multisport card (with partner, friend and child option)
- Chill out room
- 1000 zl bonus to spent on a “healthy lifestyle” (e.g. for Gym membership)
- 30 days of paid leave
Apply now, we look forward to meeting you!