We're looking for a talented PHP / JS Developer for our team in Szczecin. Working closely with local and remote teams, you will build, and help architect, highly scalable and usable SugarCRM solutions.
You’ll be expected to demonstrate initiative and creativity as part of a talented and multi-skilled team which includes developers, designers, user researchers and consultants. Your projects will span Government Agencies, Universities and private organisations across Squiz offices globally, and will help put their customer first.
- Document your work on technical use cases which will be used later for our support team when troubleshooting your solution
- Perform unit testing and peer review of your work, in line with Squiz development best practices
- Perform peer review with other members of the team to ensure your team only produces code of the highest standard
- Mentor more junior members of the team
Squiz delivers amazing customer experiences with CMS, CRM, Marketing Automation, and Search and Innovation technology. We provide enterprise level solutions to the corporate, government, educational, not for profit and cultural sectors worldwide. Our goal is to empower our customers by providing the platform, tools and confidence needed to thrive in a digital first world.
With over 450 employees in offices all over the globe, including Poland, UK, USA, Australia and NZ, we work with the best people to bring systems, people and experiences together to deliver a consistent customer experience across multiple channels. Our greatest assets are the people we interact with and we create a fun, flexible, supportive and progressive work environment to ensure all our employees and clients have the best possible experience.
Creative People. Clever Strategies. Brilliant Customer Experiences.
We use SugarCRM to solve business problems which can affect the lives of tens of thousands of people – so we need to design solutions which are elegant, present fantastic user experience, and can scale massively upwards. We care about quality, and only want the best.
What we’re looking for:
- Solid understanding of OOP and relational databases (mainly Mysql)
- Able to troubleshoot and work via Linux console (SSH etc)
- Proficient with GIT (well structured branching strategy and merging)
- Experience writing technical documentation (we like to keep it light and useful)
- Experience delivering solutions with, REST, JSON, SOAP and enterprise integration
- Exposure to agile development methodologies and SugarCRM is desirable but not essential
- Proactive and self-driven with the desire to learn about additional products such as Marketo and Magento.
- Strong interpersonal, time management and communication skills, with intermediate level English as a minimum
- Work with the latest web technologies
- International assignments and projects, with global mobility opportunities
- On-going training and development
- Supportive and collaborative management team
- Spacious loft office
- Multicultural work environment
- Daily breakfast
- Private health care
- Life and accident insurance
- Multisport card
- Chill out room
- 1000 zl bonus to spent on a “healthy lifestyle” (e.g. for Gym membership)
- 30 days of paid leave
Apply now, we look forward to meeting you!