Passionate about technology, you'll enjoy sharing that passion with both customers and colleagues alike.
- Work as part of a team on SugarCRM implementations for enterprise clients – involving the design, build and testing of solutions
- Document your work on technical use cases which will be used later for our support team when troubleshooting your solution
- Perform unit testing and peer review of your work, in line with Squiz development best practices
- Perform peer review with other members of the team to ensure your team only produces code of the highest standard
- Mentor more junior members of the team
Squiz delivers amazing customer experiences with CMS, CRM, Marketing Automation, and Search and Innovation technology. We provide enterprise level solutions to the corporate, government, educational, not for profit and cultural sectors worldwide. Our goal is to empower our customers by providing the platform, tools and confidence needed to thrive in a digital first world.
With over 450 employees in offices all over the globe, including Poland, UK, USA, Australia and NZ, we work with the best people to bring systems, people and experiences together to deliver a consistent customer experience across multiple channels. Our greatest assets are the people we interact with and we create a fun, flexible, supportive and progressive work environment to ensure all our employees and clients have the best possible experience.
Creative People. Clever Strategies. Brilliant Customer Experiences.
What we’re looking for:
- Broad technical LAMP stack knowledge with strong PHP and JS experience. Sugar customisations are primarily through both PHP and JS, so these are the most essential languages to be confident in.
- Solid understanding of OOP and relational databases (mainly Mysql)
- Able to troubleshoot and work via Linux console (SSH etc)
- Confident with debugging problems in both PHP and JS
- Proficient with GIT (well structured branching strategy and merging)
- An appreciation for good UX principles
- Experience writing technical documentation (we like to keep it light and useful)
- Experience delivering solutions with, REST, JSON, SOAP and enterprise integration
- Proactive and self-driven with the desire to learn about additional products such as Marketo and Magento
- Strong interpersonal, time management and communication skills
- Willing to travel to other offices
- Exposure to agile development methodologies is desirable but not a requirement
- Exposure to SugarCRM is desirable but not a requirement
We believe in growing talent and encourage our team to take on more responsibility to develop their career with us. We’re a friendly bunch, and enjoy the unique, relaxed and social environments in all our offices across the globe. We love what we do and we're confident you'll love it too...
- 30 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Annual Season Ticket Loan
- Annual Health and Wellbeing allowance
- Discounted BUPA healthcare
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Friday beers, office PingPong, Playstation, Gaming and Movie nights, communal lunches and baking challenges
Keen to learn more about us - check out @LifeatSquiz
Please note that Squiz does not accept speculative CVs and will not be liable for any introduction fees, or otherwise, should we engage with any candidate speculatively submitted by an agency.