Business Development Executive
We’re looking for a confident Business Development Executive, ready to play a fundamental role in helping us achieve our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. Sourcing new business opportunities, you’ll be comfortable making multiple client calls daily, to generate interest, qualify prospects, and book and attend sales meetings.
- Responsible for developing new relationships across Squiz target sectors; Higher Education, Utilities, Government, Media and Publishing, Health and Finance
- Understand customer needs and requirements, speaking to their customer experience challenges
- Follow up with prospective partners in conjunction with business development manager
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Appraise tender requests, EOIs, and PQQs, structuring effective responses and managing progress through the procurement cycle
- Maintain and expand a database of prospects
Squiz delivers amazing customer experiences with CMS, CRM, Marketing Automation, and Search and Innovation technology. We provide enterprise level solutions to the corporate, government, educational, not for profit and cultural sectors worldwide. Our goal is to empower our customers by providing the platform, tools and confidence needed to thrive in a digital first world.
With over 450 employees in offices all over the globe, including the UK, Poland, USA, Australia and NZ, we work with the best people to bring systems, people and experiences together to deliver a consistent customer experience across multiple channels.
Creative People. Clever Strategies. Brilliant Customer Experiences.
With a passion for the web tech space, you’ll be a fast learner who loves to find solutions to complex problems. Immediately personable, you’ll be able to establish and nurture strong relationships at all levels.
- Proven experience in B2B new business sales and client relationship management
- Experience of consultative selling with confidence placing multiple phone calls, and attending meetings, presentations, and pitches
- Experience working with web based technical solutions, in a digital agency preferably
- Experience dealing with RFP, PQQ, and ITT documents in a digital-or technical solutions context would be beneficial
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, with strong listening and presentation skills
- Proven ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
We believe in growing talent and encourage our team to take on more responsibility to develop their career with us. We’re a friendly bunch, and enjoy the unique, relaxed and social environments in all our offices across the globe. We love what we do and we're confident you'll love it too...
- Flexible Working Hours
- 30 days annual leave plus Bank holidays
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Annual Season Ticket Loan
- Annual Health and Wellbeing allowance
- Discounted BUPA healthcare
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Friday office stand-up, creative and social office environment, with open, passionate and friendly work mates
Keen to learn more about us - check out @LifeatSquiz
Please note that Squiz does not accept speculative CVs and will not be liable for any introduction fees, or otherwise, should we engage with any candidate speculatively submitted by an agency.