Digital Project Manager
We’re looking for an experienced Digital Project Manager, with Agile experience, to join our growing team in Szczecin. Working with key client accounts on innovative digital projects, you will clearly understand that individuals are as important as methodologies. Your core responsibilities will be to:
- Maintain strong, strategic partner level relationships with key client accounts, developing detailed understanding of their brand, business, customers and market
- Manage existing projects utilising Agile and Scrum, and extending new areas of project scope where possible
- Initiate, monitor and drive delivery of work streams across multiple disciplines keeping stakeholders informed throughout
- Write compelling proposals and pitch presentations, and produce accurate statement of works, quotations and budgets
Squiz delivers amazing customer experiences with CMS, CRM, Marketing Automation, and Search and Innovation technology. We provide enterprise level solutions to the corporate, government, educational, not for profit and cultural sectors worldwide. Our goal is to empower our customers by providing the platform, tools and confidence needed to thrive in a digital first world.
With over 450 employees in offices all over the globe, including the UK, Poland, USA, Australia and NZ, we work with the best people to bring systems, people and experiences together to deliver a consistent customer experience across multiple channels. Our greatest assets are the people we interact with and we create a fun, flexible, supportive and progressive work environment to ensure all our employees and clients have the best possible experience.
Creative People. Clever Strategies. Brilliant Customer Experiences.
Strong experience in a Digital PM role, with proven confidence in the following:
- Managing key client accounts, utilising extensive communication, negotiating and problem solving skills, to grow accounts and build long term client relationships
- Project managing multi-disciplined teams, both local and remote, ideally comprising UX Design, Front and Back End Development, Solutions and Technical Consultancy, and QA
- Proactive management of complex CRM, CMS and web-build projects, dealing with multiple projects, budget levels and timescales, in parallel
- Agile experience and a commitment to the principles of collaborative, incremental delivery approach
- Scrum Master and Agile team lead experience is desirable
- Experience with Jira, VersionOne and/or Magento will be helpful
- Producing output of the highest quality, with an exceptional eye for detail
- Communicating and presenting to senior level, including C-suite
We believe in growing talent and encourage our team to take on more responsibility to develop their career with us. We’re a friendly bunch, and enjoy the unique, relaxed and social environments in all our offices across the globe. We love what we do and we're confident you'll love it too...
- International assignments and projects
- Global mobility opportunities
- Spacious loft office
- Multicultural work environment
- Daily lunch
- Private health care
- Life and accident insurance
- Multisport card
- Chill out room
- 1000 zl bonus to spent on a “healthy lifestyle” (e.g. for Gym membership)
- 30 days of paid leave
Keen to learn more about us - check out @LifeatSquiz
Apply today, we look forward to meeting you!