Digital Solutions Sales Manager
We’re looking for an experienced Digital Solutions Sales Manager, with the commercial acumen and spark to drive new customer acquisition. Sourcing new business opportunities, you’ll be comfortable prospecting and managing C-Level and senior relationships, making multiple calls daily, attending client meetings, and offering strategic insight into each client's business.
- Develop new relationships across Squiz’s target sectors; Higher Education, Utilities, Government, Media and Publishing, Health and Finance
- Nurture leads from an early stage, researching accounts, identifying key players, generating interest, and driving through to closure
- Follow up with prospective partners to understand their needs and requirements, speaking to their customer experience challenges
- Appraise tender requests, EOIs, and PQQs, structuring effective responses and managing progress through the procurement cycle
- Maintain and expand a database of prospects
With a passion for the web tech space, you’ll enjoy finding solutions to complex problems. Immediately personable, you’ll be able to establish and nurture strong relationships at all levels.
- Proven experience in B2B new business sales and client relationship management
- Experience of consultative selling with confidence placing multiple phone calls, and attending meetings, presentations, and pitches
- Experience working with digital and technical products and solutions
- Experience dealing with RFP, PQQ, and ITT documents in a digital or technical solutions context
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, with strong listening and presentation skills
Squiz delivers amazing customer experiences with CMS, CRM, Marketing Automation, and Search and Innovation technology. We provide enterprise level solutions to the corporate, government, educational, not for profit and cultural sectors worldwide. Our goal is to empower our customers by providing the platform, tools and confidence needed to thrive in a digital first world.
With over 450 employees in offices all over the globe, including the UK, Poland, USA, Australia and NZ, we work with the best people to bring systems, people and experiences together to deliver a consistent customer experience across multiple channels.
Creative People. Clever Strategies. Brilliant Customer Experiences.
We believe in growing talent and encourage our team to take on more responsibility to develop their career with us. We’re a friendly bunch, and enjoy the unique, relaxed and social environments in all our offices across the globe. We love what we do and we're confident you'll love it too...
- £45,000 to £65,000 pa basic + upto 85% variable (details on application)
- Flexible Working Hours
- 30 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Annual Season Ticket Loan
- Annual Health and Wellbeing allowance
- Discounted BUPA healthcare
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Friday office stand-up, PingPong, Playstation, Gaming and Movie nights, communal lunches, baking challenges, travel opportunities to other office locations, friendly and social office environment.
Keen to learn more about us - check out @LifeatSquiz
Please note that Squiz does not accept speculative CVs and will not be liable for any introduction fees, or otherwise, should we engage with any candidate speculatively submitted by an agency.