Website & SEO Manager
The Website & SEO Manager will serve as the strategic owner and manager of the global Squiz website & SEO strategy. This role will be responsible for collaborating across multiple teams, to develop and deliver all aspects of the roadmap, across multiple disciplines, from SEO to site optimisation, design, UX and content.
This position will be instrumental in evolving how we represent all products, services and verticals and is central to shifting how we build a best-in-class content hub to drive thought leadership, traffic and conversion.
Provide excellent strategic direction to increase website traffic, time on site, pages per session, lead-acquisition and customer conversion
Some of what you'll be doing:
- Execute website production, site management and user administration
- Partner with internal UI/UX design teams and production teams to transform visual design components into fully functional website templates.
- Leverage data and customer insights to map online journeys for specific customer personas and deliver personalised onsite experiences
- Plan and deploy A/B and Multivariate tests to optimise website and online user journey performance for conversion
- Maintain site governance to provide a consistent look and feel throughout all web properties in adherence to company brand and style guidelines
- Optimising the end to end journeys across all devices
- Act as the subject matter expert on Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and ensure that Squiz web properties utilise SEO best practices
- Own the formulation and execution of a robust search engine optimization strategy aimed to increase our lead-generation
- Coordinate API data flow between CRM & Marketing Automation systems and integration with external information systems and data sources to ensure an optimum user experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in B2B website management
- 2+ years of experience in SEO
- Expansive HTML, CSS and API knowledge and experience
- Experience building templates and components in a CMS, such as AEM, Wordpress, Drupal, etc
- Expertise in MAS (eg. Marketo), CRM (eg. Salesforce, Sugar) and Google Analytics.
- Experience with industry-standard SEO tools
- Passion for metrics and quantitative analysis, and ability to turn analysis into actionable programs
- Demonstrable experience of managing and successfully optimizing website operational performance
- Up-to-date knowledge of UX and UI best practice and a good eye for graphical design
- Up-to-date knowledge of paid search, and online marketing best practices
- Demonstrable experience of developing and successfully implementing content strategy for a B2B organization
You’ll work with some of the most intelligent and down-to-earth people you’ll ever meet. We are made up of a diverse range of passionate people who love challenging the status quo. Every day is different, but what is constant is we work hard and have a lot of fun doing it.
Every Squiz employee enjoys a range of workplace benefits such as a generously stocked kitchen, games areas, a healthy lifestyle allowance and an innovative leave scheme allowing you to manage your 30 day leave in a way that suits you.
If you believe you have what we're looking for, we’d like to hear from you! please apply!