Technical Consultant - Search Technology
Our talented solutions team comprises technically-savvy, client-facing Technical Consultants delivering high-quality, high-value technical solutions to our demanding client base.
Working as one of the technical experts to both the Product and Project teams, you will design, implement and deploy tailored, real-world solutions, and manage ongoing key client relationships.
- Analyze customers’ business problems to discover how we can help solve them
- Design, implement and deploy tailored solutions
- Work on developing new and improving existing products
- Familiarity with software development best practice including version control and deployment workflows
- Interact with customers at every step of the project (presales, quoting, requirement gathering, testing, and support)
- Upgrade and support existing customers
- Manage deployment process for our products
- Build strong relationships with clients, proactively supporting PMs, to keep projects on track and resolve technical project issues
- Document client requirements and solutions, preparing technical quotes and assisting with tender responses
- Work with project teams and client teams located in the United States, Europe and Australia
Squiz and Funnelback deliver amazing customer experiences with CMS, CRM, Marketing Automation, Search and Innovation technology. We provide enterprise level solutions to the corporate, government, educational, not for profit and cultural sectors worldwide. Our goal is to empower our customers by providing the platform, tools and confidence needed to thrive in a digital first world.
Harnessing information, to serve up an entirely personalised search experience, Funnelback delivers intelligent, tailored and engaging user experiences, and completely personalised website content - without users having to search for it. Through advanced CMS integration, Funnelback pulls together bespoke webpages that draw relevant content into one seamless and dynamic experience for some of the UK’s most known brands such as Santander, University of Oxford, Npower, William Hill and NHS Choices amongst others.
You’ll find Funnelback and Squiz all over the globe in the UK, Poland, USA, Australia and New Zealand. We work with the best people to bring systems, people and experiences together to deliver a consistent customer experience across multiple channels. Our greatest assets are the people we interact with, and we create a fun, flexible, supportive and progressive work environment to ensure all our employees and clients have the best possible experience.
Creative People. Clever Strategies. Brilliant Customer Experiences.
Interested in expanding your skillset beyond software engineering, you'll have prior experience designing and deploying SaaS or on-premises enterprise solutions. You want to know the “why”, not just the “how”, and thrive on finding the best solution.
We're looking for:
- Proven experience in a Search Consultant or implementation role and have product development experience
- Proven experience in Java, Perl, Groovy or Python
- A fast and pragmatic learner, able to adapt to new products and environments quickly
- Good written and spoken communication skills as this role would be client-facing
- Excellent organizational, time management and prioritisation skills
- An eye for detail with strong written communication, reporting and documentation skills
- Fluent in English
Bonus points for:
- Software development experience and best practices (architecture, development, version control, code reviews)
- Experience working in Linux environments
- Previous software engineering, business analysis, or technical project management experience
We believe in growing talent and encourage our team to take on more responsibility to develop their career with us. We’re a friendly bunch, and enjoy the unique, relaxed and social environments in all our offices across the globe. We love what we do and we're confident you'll love it too...
- International assignments and projects
- Global mobility opportunities
- Spacious loft office
- Multicultural work environment
- Daily lunch
- Private health care
- Life and accident insurance
- Multisport card
- Chill out room
- 1000 zl bonus to spent on a “healthy lifestyle” (e.g. for Gym membership)
- 30 days of paid leave
Keen to learn more about us - check out @LifeatSquiz
Apply today, we look forward to meeting you!