Junior Consultant (Web Solutions)
Squiz delivers amazing customer experiences with CMS, CRM, Marketing Automation, and Search and Innovation technology. We provide enterprise level solutions to the corporate, government, educational, not for profit and cultural sectors worldwide. Our goal is to empower our customers by providing the platform, tools and confidence needed to thrive in a digital first world.
As a Junior Consultant (Web Solutions) your day to day responsibilities will include consulting with clients to ensure requirements, research and priorities are aligned.
You will feel comfortable working closely with our clients to implement various technical solutions, in a wide range of industries and applications, building strong relationships with clients and internal project teams. You’ll be involved with all areas of digital transformation project delivery, from sales to support.
- Able to distill and explain complex ideas to a range of audiences
- Background in a computing, engineering or other STEM discipline
- Demonstrated experience requirements gathering, researching, conceptual thinking and problem solving
- Confident creating diagrams and visual representations of solutions
Ideally, you will have:
- Previous commercial, and/or internship level experience, in a solutions consulting or technical analysis role, within a digital agency setting
You’ll work with some of the most intelligent and down-to-earth people you’ll ever meet. We are made up of a diverse range of passionate people who love challenging the status quo. Every day is different, but what is constant is we work hard and have a lot of fun doing it.
Every Squiz employee enjoys a range of workplace benefits such as a generously stocked kitchen, games areas, a healthy lifestyle allowance and an innovative leave scheme allowing you to manage your 30 day leave in a way that suits you.
If this sounds like you, tell us why this role should be yours.