Infrastructure / Desktop Support Engineer
You’re happy to help when people say ‘this thing won’t connect to that thing’, you like to break things just so you can fix them, and you find yourself saying “Whatever you do DON’T touch that!” quite a lot.
Sounds like you’ll fit right in!
Working within our Infrastructure team you’ll be helping our UK offices, London and Edinburgh, day to day with the following:
- Office networks (wired and WIFI)
- Office IT equipment (printers, scanners, some security systems)
- Laptop/desktop provisioning and configuration
- Application deployment and automation
- Open LDAP global directory service
Squiz delivers amazing customer experiences with CMS, CRM, Marketing Automation, and Search and Innovation technology. We provide enterprise level solutions to the corporate, government, educational, not for profit and cultural sectors worldwide. Our goal is to empower our customers by providing the platform, tools and confidence needed to thrive in a digital first world.
With over 450 employees in offices all over the globe, including Poland, UK, USA, Australia and NZ, we work with the best people to bring systems, people and experiences together to deliver a consistent customer experience across multiple channels. Our greatest assets are the people we interact with and we create a fun, flexible, supportive and progressive work environment to ensure all our employees and clients have the best possible experience.
Creative People. Clever Strategies. Brilliant Customer Experiences.
Most importantly, we are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, can work independently and will take the initiative to help enable everyone in Squiz with the best technology.
We’re looking for:
- WiFi deployment and management experience
- Office network troubleshooting experience
- Support for common office applications and services
- Knowledge of MacOS (most important) and Windows 10 (less important)
- Familiar with Linux server and open source technology stacks
- A demonstrable ability to work directly with people around the company to understand and fix problems
- A proactive nature with the ability to solve problems and figure things out on your own
- Good communication and documentation skills, with an excellent command of English
We believe in growing talent and encourage our team to take on more responsibility to develop their career with us. We’re a friendly bunch, and enjoy the unique, relaxed and social environments in all our offices across the globe. We love what we do and we're confident you'll love it too...
- Flexible Working Hours
- 30 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Annual Season Ticket Loan
- Annual Health and Wellbeing allowance
- Discounted BUPA healthcare
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Friday office stand-up, PingPong, Playstation, Gaming and Movie nights, communal lunches, baking challenges, travel opportunities to other office locations, friendly and social office environment.
Keen to learn more about us - check out @LifeatSquiz
Please note that Squiz does not accept speculative CVs and will not be liable for any introduction fees, or otherwise, should we engage with any candidate speculatively submitted by an agency.