Senior Agile & Scrum Consultant / PM
As an experienced Agile & Scrum Consultant / Senior Agile Project Manager, you’ll help build and move our teams in Szczecin to fully agile practices, within a functioning Scrum framework and Agile values.
Working with key client accounts you will maintain strong working relationships, ensuring existing projects extend collaboration into the customer organisation, and utilisie Agile and Scrum to get best outcomes for all.
- Helping to guide and manage your team you’ll further extend the Scrum framework and Agile mindset through other teams in the Szczecin office
- Ensure multi-discipline teams collaborate effectively through Scrum including front end, back end, QA and Customer teams to form an effective working unit
- Agree project objectives, ensuring Features and Stories are agreed, working with all technical and commercial stakeholders, to estimate team throughput and sprints to complete
- Organize and facilitate sprint planning, daily stand ups, reviews, retrospectives, release planning, continuous improvement and other Scrum ceremonies
- Manage dependencies between internal Scrum teams and third parties through active collaboration where possible, and milestone planning and scheduling where not
Squiz delivers amazing customer experiences with CMS, CRM, Marketing Automation, and Search and Innovation technology. We provide enterprise level solutions to the corporate, government, educational, not for profit and cultural sectors worldwide. Our goal is to empower our customers by providing the platform, tools and confidence needed to thrive in a digital first world.
With over 450 employees in offices all over the globe, including Poland, UK, USA, Australia and NZ, we work with the best people to bring systems, people and experiences together to deliver a consistent customer experience across multiple channels. Our greatest assets are the people we interact with and we create a fun, flexible, supportive and progressive work environment to ensure all our employees and clients have the best possible experience.
Creative People. Clever Strategies. Brilliant Customer Experiences.
We’re looking for
- Clear understanding of and commitment to the principles of collaborative, incremental delivery approach
- Proven experience working as an agile team leader (any mainstream agile methodology)
- Confident in customer facing discussions and negotiations
- Fundamental knowledge of eCommerce and Web marketing
- Clear ability to adapt and learn to work within a new technology oriented team
- Experience with one or more of Jira, VersionOne, and Magento would be useful
- Managing key client accounts, utilising extensive communication, negotiating and problem-solving skills, to guide complex CRM, CMS and web-build projects, dealing with multiple projects, budget levels and timescales, in parallel
- Producing output of the highest quality, with an exceptional eye for detail
- Communicating and presenting to senior level, including C-suite
We believe in growing talent and encourage our team to take on more responsibility to develop their career with us. We’re a friendly bunch, and enjoy the unique, relaxed and social environments in all our offices across the globe. We love what we do and we're confident you'll love it too...
- International assignments and projects
- Global mobility opportunities
- Spacious loft office
- Multicultural work environment
- Daily lunch
- Private health care
- Life and accident insurance
- Multisport card
- Chill out room
- 1000 zl bonus to spent on a “healthy lifestyle” (e.g. for Gym membership)
- 30 days of paid leave
Keen to learn more about us - check out @LifeatSquiz
Apply today, we look forward to meeting you!