Senior Cloud Hosting Engineer
Szczecin, office based (however remote working possible from other Polish cities depending on experience level)
Squiz owns and operates all aspects of its cloud offering from the hardware all the way up to the customer application, and we’re on the verge of designing and deploying a next generation Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) infrastructure using the latest cloud technologies.
You’ll be part of a team that manages and maintains our existing cloud for our high value customers and work with other teams to shape what comes next for our SaaS offerings.
- Manage and extend the existing Squiz Cloud managed services
- Help the team troubleshoot issues across the whole stack - hardware, software, network and storage
- Assist with the design and implementation of a new SaaS platform
- Develop and refine system processes and policies
- Work with project and client teams located in the United States, Europe and Australia
Squiz delivers amazing customer experiences with CMS, CRM, Marketing Automation, and Search and Innovation technology. We provide enterprise level solutions to the corporate, government, educational, not for profit and cultural sectors worldwide. Our goal is to empower our customers by providing the platform, tools and confidence needed to thrive in a digital first world.
With over 450 employees in offices all over the globe, including Poland, UK, USA, Australia and NZ, we work with the best people to bring systems, people and experiences together to deliver a consistent customer experience across multiple channels. Our greatest assets are the people we interact with and we create a fun, flexible, supportive and progressive work environment to ensure all our employees and clients have the best possible experience.
Creative People. Clever Strategies. Brilliant Customer Experiences.
With proven ability in a technical capacity, you'll need:
- A deep Linux and open source technology background including cloud technologies
- To have spent time in an internet-facing, high up-time, technical environment
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- An ability to consult directly with customers and to lead technical discussions
- To be comfortable taking ownership of technical issues
- Fluency in English and Polish
We believe in growing talent and encourage our team to take on more responsibility to develop their career with us. We’re a friendly bunch, and enjoy the unique, relaxed and social environments in all our offices across the globe. We love what we do and we're confident you'll love it too...
- On-going training and development
- Access to and experience with the latest cloud hardware and software including:
- Cumulus software defined networking
- Kubernetes container management
- High performance distributed NVMe storage systems
- Supportive and collaborative management team
- Spacious loft office
- Multicultural work environment
- Daily lunch
- Private health care
- Life and accident insurance
- Multisport card (with partner, friend and child option)
- Chill out room
- 1000 zl bonus to spend on a “healthy lifestyle” (e.g. for Gym membership)
- 30 days of paid leave
Keen to learn more about us - check out @LifeatSquiz
Apply now, we look forward to meeting you!