Business Development Manager
Squiz is an Australian owned digital services and software business with a global footprint. We’ve got an amazing 20-year story with 13 offices around the world and an exciting future ahead.
Currently, we’re looking for a hungry Business Development Manager to accelerate growth in our Digital Workplace offering. You’ll be proactively devising and executing lead-gen activities, tenacious in following up and nurturing opportunities, building relationships with senior-level to C-Level management, and be a product evangelist across Australia and New Zealand! This role can be based out of our Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane office.
- Generate high quality leads and develop relationships across Squiz’s existing customers and new business target sectors; Higher Education, Utilities, Government, Media and Publishing, Health and Finance
- Be accountable for nurturing leads from an early stage, and driving them to closure
- Build relationships and work collaboratively with existing sales teams across Australia and New Zealand
- Deliver high impact product demonstrations through a range of mediums
- Match customer needs with the value that our Digital Workplace solution offers
- Appraise tender requests, EOIs, structuring winning responses and pushing progress through the procurement cycle
With a passion for the web tech space, you’ll be a fast learner who is passionate about the Digital Workplace. Immediately personable, you’ll be able to establish and nurture strong relationships at all levels.
- Proven experience in B2B new business sales and client relationship management
- Thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment and able to adapt quickly
- Experience of consultative selling with confidence placing multiple phone calls, and attending meetings, presentations, and pitches
- Experience working with technical and/or digital products and solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, with strong listening and presentation skills
- Proven ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
Squiz delivers amazing customer experiences with CMS, CRM, Marketing Automation, and Search and Innovation technology. We provide enterprise level solutions to the corporate, government, educational, not for profit and cultural sectors worldwide. Our goal is to empower our customers by providing the platform, tools and confidence needed to thrive in a digital first world.
With over 450 employees in offices all over the globe, including the UK, Poland, USA, Australia and NZ, we work with the best people to bring systems, people and experiences together to deliver a consistent customer experience across multiple channels.
You’ll work with some of the most intelligent and down-to-earth people you’ll ever meet. We are made up of a diverse range of passionate individuals who love challenging the status quo. Every day is different, but what is constant is that we work hard but have a lot of fun doing it.
Every Squiz employee enjoys a range of workplace benefits such as a generously stocked kitchen, games areas, a healthy lifestyle allowance and an innovative leave scheme allowing you to manage your 30 day leave in a way that suits you.
If you believe you have what we're looking for, please apply!