Senior Account Manager
Squiz is looking for a sales-oriented Senior Account Manager to join our sales team in Melbourne. You are someone who is able to build lasting customer relationships and is seen as a true business partner - your clients see you get them, truly hear their business problems and partner with them to find great digital solutions. Not only that, you thrive in finding the new opportunities that will grow existing accounts.
While this role is very much a “hit the ground running” type of position, the Squiz Sales Academy will ensure that you and your skills as a Senior Account Manager continue to grow and support your success. A personal passion to achieve and grow will set you apart and will see you rewarded with further opportunities within Squiz.
Squiz is both a technology company and digital agency. We’re all about making technology do even greater things; creating engaging and compelling digital experiences for our customers. We’ve got an amazing 20 year story with 13 offices around the world and an exciting future ahead.
We build a product and deliver services that are used by high profile organisations in government, transportation, utilities, finance, higher education sectors, just to mention a few.
Day to day, you will:
- Find opportunities to diversify the solutions and services provided within your client base
- Develop competitive proposals and tender responses with the support of our production team
- Create and manage account plans to ensure you have intimate knowledge of each client, their future plans, structure, procurement processes and so on, to help drive growth in your accounts
- Continue your learning on the products and services Squiz offers including how they integrate together (and with other technologies) to provide seamless digital solutions (CMS, search, CRM, marketing automation)
- Understanding of the ‘business of IT’ within the enterprise
- Experience working within the enterprise or software development or Internet industries
- Working knowledge of software development practices or IT operations practices highly desired
- Experience in CMS,CRM, Search or Marketing Automation
- Experience working directly with senior representatives from enterprise customers
- Ideally you are tech savvy. You won’t be required to code or develop the technical solutions - you’ll work alongside an amazing technical team for that - but knowledge will help you, as often you will “translate” the technical to your clients. Experience in digital will be highly regarded.
You’ll work with some of the most intelligent and down-to-earth people you’ll ever meet. We are made up of a diverse range of passionate individuals who love challenging the status quo. Every day is different, but what is constant is that we work hard but have a lot of fun doing it.
Every Squiz employee enjoys a range of workplace benefits such as a generously stocked kitchen, games areas, a healthy lifestyle allowance and an innovative leave scheme allowing you to manage your 30 day leave in a way that suits you.
If you believe you have what we're looking for, please apply!