Squiz is looking for a sales-oriented Account Manager to join our sales team in Sydney. You are someone who is able to build lasting customer relationships and is seen as a true business partner - your clients see you get them, truly hear their business problems and partner with them to find great digital solutions. Not only that, you thrive in finding the new opportunities that will grow existing accounts.
While this role is very much a “hit the ground running” type of position, the Squiz Sales Academy will ensure that you and your skills as an Account Manager continue to grow and support your success. A personal passion to achieve and grow will set you apart and will see you rewarded with further opportunities within Squiz.
We build a product and deliver services that are used by high profile organisations in government, transportation, utilities, finance, higher education sectors, just to mention a few.
Day to day, you will:
- Find opportunities to diversify the solutions and services provided within your client base
- Map customer challenges to Squiz solutions and services
- Develop competitive proposals and tender responses with the support of our production team
- Create and manage account plans to ensure you have intimate knowledge of each client, their future plans, structure, procurement processes and so on, to help drive growth in your accounts
- Continue your learning on the products and services Squiz offers including how they integrate together (and with other technologies) to provide seamless digital solutions (CMS, search, CRM, marketing automation)
- Offer strategic consultation to clients on business challenges/opportunities – this can be accomplished through your own experience or by harnessing the talented people across Squiz
- Digest and utilise industry research from other parts of the business to stay on top of industry trends relevant to your client base
- Understanding of the ‘business of IT’ within the enterprise
- Experience working within the enterprise or software development or Internet industries
- Working knowledge of software development practices or IT operations practices highly desired
- Experience in CMS,CRM, Search or Marketing Automation
- Experience working directly with senior representatives from enterprise customers
Ideally you are tech savvy. You won’t be required to code or develop the technical solutions - you’ll work alongside an amazing technical team for that - but knowledge will help you, as often you will “translate” the technical to your clients. Experience in digital will be highly regarded.
You’ll be among a diverse group of passionate people who love to challenge the status quo. As a growing organisation, there’s plenty of opportunity to grow your career and get a variety of experiences. Plus, we have all the usual tech benefits such as endless food, drinks, ping pong and dart, along with other perks like a healthy lifestyle allowance, but let’s save talking about those for when you come and meet us!