Digital Account Manager
It’s a lively, fast-paced environment here at Squiz, and we're looking for a talented Digital Account Manager, with bags of potential, to be part of our brilliant team here in London.
Actively involved with a diverse range of clients across several sectors, you’ll maintain and influence client relationships, providing strategic and innovative product information to help solve their challenges.
As a key member of the wider client services team, your core responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining strong client relationships with existing accounts
- Liaising directly with clients via inbound and outbound calls and email, scheduling in client meetings and calls
- Investigating, and further extending, existing relationships to create future business opportunities, and develop a detailed understanding of core client issues
- Exploring potential new client opportunities
- Assisting in the production of proposals, pitch presentations and client reports
- Booking in resources, and helping prepare for, and attending, client status meetings, producing meeting agendas and meeting notes
- Contributing ideas and opinion on your clients’ business and how Squiz can help, ensuring your voice is heard in meetings
With a passion for web technology and finding solutions to complex problems, you’ll enjoy helping businesses become digital leaders within their own markets. Immediately personable, you establish and nurture strong relationships at all levels.
- Experience in a senior account executive or account manager role, with a clear desire to quickly progress to Senior Digital Account Manager level
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to establish, and maintain excellent internal and external stakeholder relationships
- An organised, confident attitude, able to manage multiple tasks and a varied workload
- A pro-active attitude, with the ability to think on your feet, take initiative, and complete tasks thoroughly
- Proficient in MSOffice, Google Drive, MacOS
- Previous exposure to Jira, and web technology projects, particularly CMS or CRM platforms, would be beneficial
- A logical problem solver with a calm manner, bags of common sense and a flexible approach
- Able to take on additional ad-hoc tasks and adapt to change easily
Squiz delivers amazing customer experiences with CMS, CRM, Marketing Automation, and Search and Innovation technology. We provide enterprise level solutions to the corporate, government, educational, not for profit and cultural sectors worldwide. Our goal is to empower our customers by providing the platform, tools and confidence needed to thrive in a digital first world.
With over 450 employees in offices all over the globe, including the UK, Poland, USA, Australia and NZ, we work with the best people to bring systems, people and experiences together to deliver a consistent customer experience across multiple channels.
Creative People. Clever Strategies. Brilliant Customer Experiences.
We believe in growing talent and encourage our team to take on more responsibility to develop their career with us. We’re a friendly bunch, and enjoy the unique, relaxed and social environments in all our offices across the globe. We love what we do and we're confident you'll love it too...
- Flexible Working Hours
- 30 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Annual Season Ticket Loan
- Annual Health and Wellbeing allowance
- Discounted BUPA healthcare
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Friday office stand-up, PingPong, Playstation, Gaming and Movie nights, communal lunches, baking challenges, travel opportunities to other office locations, friendly and social office environment.
Keen to learn more about us - check out @LifeatSquiz
Please note that Squiz does not accept speculative CVs and will not be liable for any introduction fees, or otherwise, should we engage with any candidate speculatively submitted by an agency.