National Sales Director
Squiz is a global leader in delivering amazing digital experiences built on our CMS (Matrix), Search (Funnelback), CRM, Marketing Automation and Innovative Professional Services. We provide enterprise level solutions to the corporate, government, higher education and not for profit sectors worldwide. Our goal is to empower our customers by providing the platform, tools and confidence needed to thrive in a digital first world.
The National Sales Director is responsible for the leadership of our Squiz sales team across new and existing business nationally. This role can be based in our Sydney (International HQ) or Melbourne office. With a natural inquisitiveness, you’ll seek to challenge the status quo, providing solutions to problems that clients didn't know they had. Recognising organisational pain points and opportunities, you’ll understand how to resolve them using our unique mix of people and technology, helping our client to shape their digital roadmap and develop their digital capabilities.
What you will do:
- Develop and execute territory sales plans to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
- Set team targets across the region and oversee achievement of these
- Establish and drive a consistent sales approach and methodologies nationally to ensure an impactful client experience
- Ensure that sales are partnering with service design and solutions teams for a seamless customer experience
- Coach and mentor the sales team actively engaging with team members and customers
- Ensure all strategic accounts have a clear plan including growth opportunities
- Analyse market trends (vertical and regional) and ensure sales plans reflect those trends, and opportunities are called out
- Demonstrate and inspire a data driven mindset across the sales team
- Use data to make informed decisions and actions around sales opportunities
- Deep sales expertise and sustained sales success
- Led geographically dispersed sales leaders and their teams
- Has developed customer-centric, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Has consistently delivered revenue target similar in size to territory
- Understands digital and solution selling
- Experience in both new and existing business
You’ll work with some of the most intelligent and down-to-earth people you’ll ever meet. We are made up of a diverse range of passionate people who love challenging the status quo. Every day is different, but what is constant is we work hard and have a lot of fun doing it.
Every Squiz employee enjoys a range of workplace benefits such as a generously stocked kitchen, games areas, a healthy lifestyle allowance and an innovative leave scheme allowing you to manage your 30 day leave in a way that suits you.
If this sounds like you, tell us why this role should be yours.