Field Marketing Manager
A hands-on field marketing role, leading our marketing efforts and supporting the growth of our Squiz UK business. You will be responsible for managing marketing campaigns, events and communications that drive lead generation into our target verticals.
Owning and developing this key role within the marketing team, you will act as a business partner to the regional sales teams, working closely with the global marketing team, to help identify priorities and localise campaigns for execution.
You'll bring a proven track record in driving strong results from lead generation, and a passion for demand generation and working closely with business development.
- Develop annual marketing plan, aligned with regional sales, to support target industry verticals, and drive qualified leads, acquire new customers, and grow our technology footprint within existing customers
- Understand the industry buyer personas, channels to market and buying process
- Work with the Insights team to understand market opportunity and approaches
- Generate monthly, quarterly KPI reporting to present to Head of Regional Marketing, outlining key initiatives and ROI
- Track and manage regional marketing program budget and ROI per channel
- Build customer journeys mapped to buyer persona
- Plan and launch multi-channel programs, from briefing through to execution including events, content marketing, live chat
- Develop and manage social media profiles and support social selling and lead generation
- Leverage owned and paid channels to execute campaigns including LinkedIn, Facebook, Display & retargeting
- Research market and identify target events to support marketing plan
- Conduct pre- and post-event evaluations and report on outcomes
- Act as a key member of the Global Content Marketing Committee influencing content creation relevant to your region and report back on campaign performance results
- Leverage corporate content while adjusting tone and messaging appropriately to maximize regional impact
- Produce customer case studies based on information gathered from local sales and marketing teams
- Manage the LiveChat program to ensure leads are incorporated into lead generation lifecycle
- Work with local press, partnerships and influences
- Use Marketo to track and manage leads, converting MQL to SQL
- Act as the custodian of customer data
- Set customer segmentation and targeting strategy
- Ensure marketing communications adhere to global brand marketing guidelines
- Keep up-to-date with the latest technology trends for lead gen tools and techniques
- Closely monitor campaign performance and collaborate with global and regional marketing teams on past campaign and program success and learnings, to optimize future initiatives
- Build strong relationships with key internal stakeholders across different departments - including sales, account management and marketing (global and other regions)
- Partner with regional Sales & Support teams to understand the specific challenges of attracting, engaging, and closing
- Work closely with sales team to align and enable campaign efforts - including campaign announcements and supporting material
- Give feedback on requirements, gaps and desires from sales to the rest of the marketing team
- Collaborate with Product Marketing and Sales to develop the information, content and tools that help salespeople sell more effectively
- Strong B2B marketing experience within software or digital services
- Extensive professional B2B marketing experience including: content marketing, nurture & demand generation, and performance
- Experience developing customer journeys would be preferred
- Good experience with Marketing Automation and CRM tools (eg. Marketo, Salesforce, Pardot, Eloqua, SugarCRM)
- Experience with multi-touch digital channel execution (LinkedIn, Website, Facebook, Adwords + eDM)
- Bachelor's degree in a marketing or related subject
We believe in growing talent and encourage our team to take on more responsibility to develop their career with us. We’re a friendly bunch, and enjoy the unique, relaxed and social environments in all our offices across the globe. We love what we do and we're confident you'll love it too...
- Flexible Working Hours
- 30 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Annual Season Ticket Loan
- Annual Health and Wellbeing allowance
- Discounted BUPA healthcare
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Friday office stand-up, PingPong, Playstation, Gaming and Movie nights, communal lunches, baking challenges, travel opportunities to other office locations, friendly and social office environment.
Keen to learn more about us - check out @LifeatSquiz
Please note that Squiz does not accept speculative CVs and will not be liable for any introduction fees, or otherwise, should we engage with any candidate speculatively submitted by an agency.