Service Desk Coordinator x2
We are both a technology company and a digital services agency. We’re all about making technology do even greater things; creating engaging and compelling digital experiences for our customers. We’ve got an amazing 20 year story with 13 offices around the world and an exciting future ahead.
Working as part of the Customer Response Unit, the Service Desk Coordinator is the first point of contact for resolving customer and client inbound requests. You will be joining a small but established team of Support Engineers, quickly gaining exposure to a broad range of technologies supporting Squiz customers world wide.This is a fantastic opportunity to get exposure to Sysadmin/IT operations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Triaging incoming customer requests and assigning priority
- Responding to customer queries in a timely manner
- Following a defined process to record, prioritise, allocate and escalate requests as needed
- Have a procedural approach to solving problems
- The ability to pick up concepts quickly with drive to learn
- Well-developed customer service skills
- You are a team player, but able to work autonomously as well
- Excellent spoken, written and verbal English skills
Bonus points for:
- A good understanding of web based applications and how they work
- Previous help desk, customer service, retail or hospitality experience demonstrating your ability to work with clients on a one-on-one basis
You’ll work with some of the most intelligent and down-to-earth people you’ll ever meet. We are made up of a diverse range of passionate people who love challenging the status quo. Every day is different, but what is constant is we work hard and have a lot of fun doing it.
Every Squiz employee enjoys a range of workplace benefits such as a generously stocked kitchen, games areas, a healthy lifestyle allowance and an innovative leave scheme allowing you to manage your 30 day leave in a way that suits you.
If this sounds like you, tell us why this role should be yours.