We’re looking for two hungry Sales Executives to accelerate growth in our Funnelback and Workplace product offerings. You’ll be proactively devising and executing lead-gen activities, tenacious in following up and nurturing opportunities, building relationships with senior-level to C-Level management, and be a product evangelist across the UK.
- Generate high quality leads and develop relationships across Squiz’s new business target sectors; Higher Education, Utilities, Government, Media, Hospitality, Health and Finance
- Be accountable for nurturing leads from an early stage, and driving them to closure
- Build relationships and work collaboratively with existing sales teams across the UK and Australia
- Deliver high impact product demonstrations through a range of mediums
- Match customer needs with the value that our Funnelback or Workplace solutions offers
With a passion for the web tech space, you’ll be a fast learner, immediately personable, able to establish and nurture strong relationships at all levels, and most importantly not afraid to pick up the phone
- Experience in B2B new business sales and client relationship management would be ideal
- Thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment and able to adapt quickly
- Experience of consultative selling with confidence placing multiple phone calls, and attending meetings, presentations, and pitches
- Experience working with technical and/or digital products and solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, with strong listening and presentation skills
- Proven ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
Squiz delivers amazing customer experiences with CMS, CRM, Marketing Automation, and Search and Innovation technology. We provide enterprise level solutions to the corporate, government, educational, not for profit and cultural sectors worldwide. Our goal is to empower our customers by providing the platform, tools and confidence needed to thrive in a digital first world.
With over 450 employees in offices all over the globe, including the UK, Poland, USA, Australia and NZ, we work with the best people to bring systems, people and experiences together to deliver a consistent customer experience across multiple channels.
Creative People. Clever Strategies. Brilliant Customer Experiences.
We believe in growing talent and encourage our team to take on more responsibility to develop their career with us. We’re a friendly bunch, and enjoy the unique, relaxed and social environments in all our offices across the globe. We love what we do and we're confident you'll love it too...
- Flexible Working Hours
- 30 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Annual Season Ticket Loan
- Annual Health and Wellbeing allowance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Great WeWork office space at Old Street roundabout
- Friday office stand-up, travel opportunities to other office locations, friendly and social team environment
Keen to learn more about us - check out @LifeatSquiz
Please note that Squiz does not accept speculative CVs and will not be liable for any introduction fees, or otherwise, should we engage with any candidate speculatively submitted by an agency.