Digital Solutions Sales Executive
We’re looking for a confident Digital Solutions Sales Executive, to play a fundamental role in helping us achieve our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. Sourcing new sales opportunities, you’ll be comfortable making multiple client calls daily, to generate interest, qualify prospects, and book and attend sales meetings.
- Develop new relationships across Squiz’s target sectors; Higher Education, Utilities, Government, Media and Publishing, Health and Finance
- Understand customer needs and requirements, speaking to their customer experience challenges
- Follow up with prospective partners in conjunction with Digital Solutions Sales Managers
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Appraise tender requests, EOIs, and PQQs, structuring effective responses and progressing through the procurement cycle
- Maintain and expand a database of prospects
With a passion for the web tech space, you’ll be a fast learner, immediately personable, and able to establish and nurture strong relationships at all levels.
- Good experience in B2B new business sales with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Experience of consultative selling, confident placing multiple phone calls, and in meetings and presentations
- Experience working with technical and digital products and solutions is desirable
- Experience creating RFP, PQQ, and ITT documents in a digital-or technical solutions context would be beneficial
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, with strong listening and presentation skills
- Proven ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
Squiz delivers amazing customer experiences with CMS, CRM, Marketing Automation, and Search and Innovation technology. We provide enterprise level solutions to the corporate, government, educational, not for profit and cultural sectors worldwide. Our goal is to empower our customers by providing the platform, tools and confidence needed to thrive in a digital first world.
With over 450 employees in offices all over the globe, including the UK, Poland, USA, Australia and NZ, we work with the best people to bring systems, people and experiences together to deliver a consistent customer experience across multiple channels.
Creative People. Clever Strategies. Brilliant Customer Experiences.
We believe in growing talent and encourage our team to take on more responsibility to develop their career with us. We’re a friendly bunch, and enjoy the unique, relaxed and social environments in all our offices across the globe. We love what we do and we're confident you'll love it too...
- To £35,000 pa basic + up to 50% variable (details on application)
- Flexible Working Hours
- 30 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Annual Season Ticket Loan
- Annual Health and Wellbeing allowance
- Discounted BUPA healthcare
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Friday office stand-up, PingPong, Playstation, Gaming and Movie nights, communal lunches, baking challenges, travel opportunities to other office locations, friendly and social office environment
Keen to learn more about us - check out @LifeatSquiz
Please note that Squiz does not accept speculative CVs and will not be liable for any introduction fees, or otherwise, should we engage with any candidate speculatively submitted by an agency.