People & Culture Assistant
Squiz are transforming the digital landscape for their clients making great technology do even greater things. In a nutshell, we are an innovative agency who build great websites and provide digital solutions. Technology is only half the equation - it’s our people who come up with creative, innovative solutions to complex problems, and create the dynamic culture that we work in.
We are looking for a People & Culture Assistant to join our team in Szczecin. This will be a stand-alone, autonomous role providing support to the Szczecin office, across the HR function, assisting and coordinating HR administration and operations to ensure organisational effectiveness and efficiency.
Covering a broad range of HR administration, this will include welcoming new employees, maintaining employee records, performance management tracking systems, and assisting in employee relations and benefits administration.
As a key member of the wider team, your responsibilities will include:
- Issuing offer letters and contracts, and setting up new personnel files
- Onboarding new employees alongside the Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Ensuring all equipment, systems and training is in place for new employee’s start date
- Maintaining employee records and personnel files, including HR information on our intranet
- Administering performance management reviews
- Championing our benefits, and processing enrolments and changes to our benefit schemes
- Providing administrative support for new HR initiatives and procedures
- Processing leavers and arranging exit interviews
- Working with our Australian based CFO and People & Culture Director to administer changes and developments to contracts, employee handbook, new personnel policies and procedures
- Assisting Line Managers and Heads of Department with employee relations issues, liaising with third-party employment law specialist on best practice
- Filing compliance reports
- Ad-hoc HR administration projects
- Keeping abreast of human resources news, standards and regulations, and employment law
Squiz delivers amazing customer experiences with CMS, CRM, Marketing Automation, and Search and Innovation technology. We provide enterprise level solutions to the corporate, government, educational, not for profit and cultural sectors worldwide. Our goal is to empower our customers by providing the platform, tools and confidence needed to thrive in a digital first world.
With over 450 employees in offices all over the globe, including Poland, UK, USA, Australia and NZ, we work with the best people to bring systems, people and experiences together to deliver a consistent customer experience across multiple channels. Our greatest assets are the people we interact with and we create a fun, flexible, supportive and progressive work environment to ensure all our employees and clients have the best possible experience.
Creative People. Clever Strategies. Brilliant Customer Experiences.
- HR degree or equivalent
- Proven experience in an HR administration role
- Confident with a self-starter approach
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities
- Excellent organisation, time management and prioritisation skills
- Able to maintain high accuracy levels when preparing documents and reports, and entering and maintaining data records
- Possess a good understanding of human resources procedures and processes
- An understanding of employee relations
- Ability to exhibit a high level of confidentiality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High degree of emotional intelligence and the ability to engage at all levels within Squiz
- Confidence to manage upwards and push back when necessary
- Flexible approach and ability to work in a fast paced, fluid environment
We believe in growing talent and encourage our team to take on more responsibility to develop their career with us. We’re a friendly bunch, and enjoy the unique, relaxed and social environments in all our offices across the globe. We love what we do and we're confident you'll love it too...
- International assignments and projects
- Global mobility opportunities
- Spacious loft office
- Multicultural work environment
- Daily lunch
- Private health care
- Life and accident insurance
- Multisport card
- Chill out room
- 1000 zl bonus to spent on a “healthy lifestyle” (e.g. for Gym membership)
- 30 days of paid leave
Keen to learn more about us - check out @LifeatSquiz
Apply today, we look forward to meeting you!