Digital Marketing Manager
As a Digital Marketing/marketing automation consultant, your role is to lead clients to design, implement and optimise digital marketing campaigns, via Marketo, that deliver enhanced customer acquisition, growth and retention.
Delivering targeted, personalised and automated communications for clients is a key focus of this role. This includes development of digital marketing strategy, providing guidance on best practice and governance in Marketo, as well as hands-on execution of email marketing programs in support of client’s objectives.
What you'll do:
- Leading workshops including: digital marketing strategy; lead lifecycle and scoring; web personalisation; and nurture content.
- Delivering Marketo Core Concepts training
- Building and optimising email campaigns using supplied modular templates
- Performing day-to-day email marketing activities including, but not limited to, campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of one-time recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns.
- Troubleshooting issues related to list segmentation and other aspects of email execution as required.
- Based in Sydney or Melbourne
- Minimum 3 years hands on experience with one or more enterprise level marketing automation tools (Marketo, Adobe Marketing Cloud, Eloqua, ExactTarget etc)
- Able todemonstrate your ability to build complex programs in an enterprise level MA platform.
- You have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills as well as high attention to detail.
- A strong background in lead generation programs, email marketing best practices, and inbound marketing is crucial.
- Present as a commercial and analytical marketer with a keen understanding of business drivers.
- Some travel required (within Australia / NZ)
You’ll work with some of the most intelligent and down-to-earth people you’ll ever meet. We are made up of a diverse range of passionate people who love challenging the status quo. Every day is different, but what is constant is we work hard and have a lot of fun doing it.
Every Squiz employee enjoys a range of workplace benefits such as a generously stocked kitchen, games areas, a healthy lifestyle allowance and an innovative leave scheme allowing you to manage your 30 day leave in a way that suits you.
If this sounds like you, tell us why this role should be yours.