Business Development Manager
We're looking for a highly skilled digital BDM with the commercial acumen and spark to drive new customer acquisition across QLD.
You will have direct access to a multi-disciplinary team of Content/Visual Designers and Technologists from within the Squiz Group to help you make new client acquisition a reality.
- Generate high quality leads and develop relationships across Squiz’s existing customers and new business target sectors; Higher Education, Utilities, Government, Media and Publishing, Health and Finance
- Be accountable for nurturing leads from an early stage, and driving them to closure
- Deliver high impact product demonstrations through a range of mediums
- Match customer needs with the value that our Digital Workplace solution offers
- Appraise tender requests, EOIs, structuring winning responses and pushing progress through the procurement cycle
With a passion for the web tech space, you’ll be a fast learner who is passionate about the digital space. Immediately personable, you’ll be able to establish and nurture strong relationships at all levels.
- Proven experience in B2B new business sales and client relationship management
- Thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment and able to adapt quickly
- Experience of consultative selling with confidence placing multiple phone calls, and attending meetings, presentations, and pitches
- Experience working with technical and/or digital products and solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, with strong listening and presentation skills
- Proven ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
We're keen to learn more about you. So instead of sending us your CV, send us a cover letter summarising your achievements in sales and why this role appeals to you. We're keen to get some insight into who you are and what makes you tick.
Squiz is a dynamic and diverse organisation that is ideally positioned for continued growth and you will play a significant role in helping drive that growth in one of our biggest markets.
We offer a flexible work environment, highly collaborative culture and great employee benefits (e.g. Annual health bonus, 30 days of leave, stocked kitchen).