Azure Integration Developer
Squiz is an Australian owned digital services and software business with a global footprint. We’ve got an amazing 20 year story with 13 offices around the world and an exciting future ahead. We build engaging and meaningful online experiences and are looking for an Azure Integration Developer to join us for an 18 month project.
Reporting to a cloud platform architect, you’ll be working alongside another integration specialist, a business analyst and a CRM integration specialist to form a team which will implement a master data management strategy connecting a CRM with a Azure iPaaS platform across a large multinational corporation.
- Experienced integrating with Azure iPaaS
- Candidate should be able to participate in deep architectural discussions with customers to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud.
- Candidate should bring in design and development experience of Azure Logic Apps/API Management/Service Bus, Azure AD, Azure Resource Manager, etc and large scale migrations of application landscapes onto Microsoft Azure.
- Technically adept in multiple areas, including .NET / C#, Python, Powershell, JSON, Node.js, etc.
- You have strong experience in continuous integration and deployment tools
- You have a strong track record in cloud platforms (Azure)
- You have extensive experience in one of the following. (.NET, BizTalk)
Day to day, you will be:
- Responsible for executing the MDM strategy
- Developing/enhancing robust API services which match strict client requirements
- Supporting, maintaining and managing of Azure IPaaS, including administration and troubleshooting
- Designing and building data integration services, including technical and operational documentation
- Where relevant, provide analysis and recommendation for data quality and master data management tooling and frameworks.
- Developing and maintaining process and procedure documentation associated with integration.
- Contributing to the development and evolution of integration architectures and designs for various business use cases
- Participating in the development of integrations and designs for bespoke data integration requirements
- Provisioning of technical leadership and support for integration policies, procedures and operational security.
You’ll work with some of the most intelligent and down-to-earth people you’ll ever meet. We are made up of a diverse range of passionate people who love challenging the status quo. Every day is different, but what is constant is we work hard and have a lot of fun doing it.