Digital Account Manager
Squiz is looking for a Digital Account Manager to join our dedicated client services team in Adelaide.
You are someone who is able to be part of our Account Management Team and is seen as a true business partner - your clients see you get them, truly hear their business problems and partner with them to find great digital solutions.
While this role is very much a “hit the ground running” type of position, the Squiz Sales Academy will ensure that you continue to grow and support your success. A personal passion to achieve and grow will set you apart and will see you rewarded with further opportunities within Squiz.
We build a product and deliver services that are used by high profile organisations in government, transportation, utilities, finance, higher education sectors, just to mention a few.
Day to day, you will:
- Create and manage account plans to ensure you have intimate knowledge of each client, their future plans, structure, procurement processes and so on, to help drive growth in your accounts
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships of multiple levels of seniority and responsibility
- Conduct regular and effective relationship meetings and workshops
- Understand the client’s challenge(s) and objectively plan best practice solutions.
- Map customer challenges to Squiz solutions and services
- Continue your learning on the products and services Squiz offers including how they integrate together (and with other technologies) to provide seamless digital solutions (CMS, search, CRM, marketing automation)
- Digest and utilise industry research from other parts of the business to stay on top of industry trends relevant to your client base
- Tertiary qualification or equivalent work experience in Communications, Marketing, Business or IT
- Experience working in a digital agency or B2B tech environment
- Understanding of the ‘business of IT’ within enterprise environments
- Experience working within the enterprise or software development or Internet industries highly desired
- Working knowledge of software development practices or IT operations practices highly desired
- Experience working directly with representatives from enterprise customers
Ideally you are tech savvy. You won’t be required to code or develop the technical solutions - you’ll work alongside an amazing technical team for that - but knowledge will help you, as often you will “translate” the technical to your clients.
You’ll be among a diverse group of passionate people who love to challenge the status quo. As a growing organisation, there’s plenty of opportunity to grow your career and get a variety of experiences. Plus, we have all the usual tech benefits such as endless food, drinks, along with other perks like a healthy lifestyle allowance, but let’s save talking about those for when you come and meet us!