Product Manager - Higher Education Solutions
We are both a technology company and a digital services agency. We’re all about making technology do even greater things; creating engaging and compelling digital experiences for our customers. We’ve got an amazing 20 year story with 13 offices around the world and an exciting future ahead.
The Product Manager will play a central role in the design, build and launch of a new software platform for the global Higher Education market We’re looking for someone who can natively interface with customers and our internal teams across sales, marketing, product engineering and product design. Someone who can lead a cross-functional agile team as well as engage with the market to define a roadmap that will deliver the product vision.
The Product Manager plays an important role as both the product owner and product evangelist assisting with both market execution and detailed product knowledge.
Some of what you’ll do:
- Develop a clear and compelling product vision and strategy in collaboration with the Chief Product Officer and Squiz Regions;
- Lead the development, definition, and communication of the product roadmap; and
- Own the product backlog and work as the agile product owner to deliver the highest possible business value.
We’d love to hear from you if have...
- At least 5 years experience in a similar product leadership role with some of your experience gained in the Higher Education sector;
- Proven experience leading development efforts on commercially driven software products;
- Understand commercial drivers and market competition and make decisions that reflect this; and
- Experience with B2B software or, at minimum, operationally complicated software (i.e not just single purpose apps).
Bonus points for:
- Demonstrated Agile leadership experience; and
- Proven leadership experience in a style that facilitates people towards shared vision and achieving clear outcomes.
You’ll work with some of the most intelligent and down-to-earth people you’ll ever meet. We are made up of a diverse range of passionate people who love challenging the status quo. Every day is different, but what is constant is we work hard and have a lot of fun doing it.
Every Squiz employee enjoys a range of workplace benefits such as a generously stocked kitchen, games areas, a healthy lifestyle allowance and an innovative leave scheme allowing you to manage your 30 day leave in a way that suits you.
If this sounds like you, tell us why this role should be yours.