Technical Web Solutions Consultant
Technical Web Solutions Consultant
Salary: £36,000 to £40,000 per annum
Location: London / Edinburgh
Application opening date: 4th April 2019
Application closing date: 1st May 2019
Our talented solutions team comprises technically-savvy, client-facing Technical Web Solutions Consultants delivering high-quality, high-value technical solutions to our demanding client base.
Working as a technical solutions consultant on various projects, you will design, develop and deploy tailored, real-world web solutions, and manage ongoing key client relationships.
- Analyse customers’ business problems to discover how we can help solve them
- Design, develop and deploy tailored web solutions
- Interact with customers at every step of the project (presales, quoting, requirement gathering, development, testing, and support)
- Upgrade and support existing customers technical systems
- Build strong relationships with clients, proactively supporting PMs, to keep projects on track and resolve technical solutions issues
- Document client requirements and solutions, design functional specifications, and prepare technical quotes and tender responses
Squiz delivers amazing customer experiences with CMS, CRM, Marketing Automation, Search and Innovation technology. We provide enterprise level solutions to the corporate, government, educational, not for profit and cultural sectors worldwide. Our goal is to empower our customers by providing the platform, tools and confidence needed to thrive in a digital first world.
You’ll find Squiz all over the globe in the UK, Poland, USA, Australia and New Zealand. We work with the best people to bring systems, people and experiences together to deliver a consistent customer experience across multiple channels. Our greatest assets are the people we interact with, and we create a fun, flexible, supportive and progressive work environment to ensure all our employees and clients have the best possible experience.
Creative People. Clever Strategies. Brilliant Customer Experiences.
Interested in expanding your skillset, you'll have prior experience designing and deploying SaaS or on-premises enterprise solutions. You want to know the “why”, not just the “how”, and thrive on finding the best solution.
We're looking for:
- Proven commercial experience in a technical web solutions consultant role
- Previous software engineering and technical business analysis experience
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience with Matrix CMS
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience with Enterprise Search and Insights Engines
- Confident with standards based, cross-browser, responsive, multi-device development
- Experience of SASS or Less
- Good understanding of version control
- A fast and pragmatic learner, able to adapt to new products and environments quickly
- Fluent written and spoken English communication skills
- Excellent organizational, time management and prioritisation skills
- An eye for detail with strong written communication, reporting and documentation skills
We’re a friendly bunch, and enjoy the unique, relaxed and social environments in all our offices across the globe. We love what we do and we're confident you'll love it too...
- Flexible Working Hours
- 30 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Annual Season Ticket Loan
- Annual Health and Wellbeing allowance
- Discounted BUPA healthcare
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Friday beers, office PingPong, Playstation, Gaming and Movie nights, communal lunches and baking challenges