Senior Product Solution Developer
If that’s you, apply now!
And if you’re keen to learn a bit more, please read on…
As a Senior Productised Solution Developer, you will be responsible for the development of Funnelback packaged solution products.
- Design and create the packaged solution
- Develop easily configurable and rich features, on top of the Funnelback product (search engine, content auditor and knowledge graph), which meet the needs of our industry specific clients
- Create intuitive branded and generic demonstrations empowering other teams (important to the sales and implementation teams, as it provides further means to discover new features to better architect solutions and create more accurate estimates)
- Assist with creation of in-depth tutorials on how to configure every aspect of the packaged solution
- Iterate - working in an agile environment, you will build upon existing functionality in short sprints, to continuously deliver value to our clients
To achieve the above, you’ll need the following technical skills and experience:
- Knowledge of node.js and angularjs 2.x or better will be highly regarded
- Server side template and scripting experience with Freemarker and Groovy
- Comfortable with working in a Linux environment
- Working knowledge of development tools such as git, docker, vagrant, jenkins and selenium
- Exposure to UX/UI tools such as Balsamiq, Sketch and Invision is highly desirable
- Experience within a startup, or startup style environment, using agile methodology will be a plus
Funnelback and Squiz deliver amazing customer experiences with CMS, CRM, Marketing Automation, Search and Innovation technology. We provide enterprise level solutions to the corporate, government, educational, not for profit and cultural sectors worldwide. Our goal is to empower our customers by providing the platform, tools and confidence needed to thrive in a digital first world.
Funnelback is a powerful search and insights platform that digitally transforms businesses through improved information management. Harnessing information, to serve up an entirely personalised search experience, Funnelback delivers intelligent, tailored and engaging user experiences, and completely personalised website content - without users having to search for it. Through advanced CMS integration, Funnelback pulls together bespoke webpages that draw relevant content into one seamless and dynamic experience for some of the UK’s most known brands such as Santander, University of Oxford, Npower, William Hill and NHS Choices amongst others.
As a global company, we have successfully delivered solutions to some of the largest organisations in the world and have ambitious growth plans. You’ll find Funnelback and Squiz all over the globe in Poland, the UK, USA, Australia and New Zealand. We work with the best people to bring systems, people and experiences together to deliver a consistent customer experience across multiple channels. Our greatest assets are the people we interact with, and we create a fun, flexible, supportive and progressive work environment to ensure all our employees and clients have the best possible experience.
Creative People. Clever Strategies. Brilliant Customer Experiences.
We’re a friendly bunch, and enjoy the unique, relaxed and social environments in all our offices across the globe. We love what we do and we're confident you'll love it too...
- International assignments and projects
- Global mobility opportunities
- Spacious loft office
- Multicultural work environment
- Daily lunch
- Private health care
- Life and accident insurance
- Multisport card
- Chill out room
- 1000 zl “healthy lifestyle” bonus” (e.g. for Gym membership)
- 30 days of paid leave
Keen to learn more about us - check out @LifeatSquiz
Please note that Funnelback and Squiz do not accept speculative CVs and will not be liable for any introduction fees, or otherwise, should we engage with any candidate speculatively submitted by an agency.