Content Producer & Editor
We’re going through an exciting time of growth and transformation, as we prepare Squiz for the future.
With content a key focus to support marketing goals, we’re looking for the next essential member of our content marketing team.
In this role you’ll have hands-on responsibility for planning, managing and producing content for digital channels and campaigns. Your responsibilities will include:
- Plan and manage editorial calendars, content contributors and editorial workflows.
- Support regional marketing teams with content for their campaigns.
- Coordinate copywriting projects for the corporate marketing team, including website copy, brochures.
- Work with internal experts to create and edit copy.
- Upload and publish content to all digital channels.
- Take the lead on reporting content effectiveness and reach including SEO auditing and website tracking.
If you tick the following, we'd love to hear from you:
- 3+ years editorial experience. Ideally a strong background in journalism, publishing, agency or in-house content production.
- Strong experience creating technology content and messaging, either as a tech journalist or editor; for or within a software or technology vendor.
- Experience working in or with a B2B marketing environment. You’ll need to be comfortable communicating complex tech topics for a business audience.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly motivated and enthusiastic team at a time of real growth and transformation. We’re a fun-loving bunch of marketing and content professionals, passionate about technology, it’s impact on society and telling the story of this Australian-owned technology leader.